Fine Art Prints
– Prices quoted are in US$ and pertain to standard sizes and cost of freight will be added to the final price.
– All Pictures are printed on Fine Art Ultra smooth Hahnemuhle Photorag 308 gsm, in my opinion one of the most superior Fine Art printing paper in the world for B&W photography as well as for vibrant depth in colour prints.
– Unframed prints are carefully rolled up and delivered in a solid tube as customary within the art trade/ industry.
– All measurements are in Centimetres and are approximate depending on the pictures original dimensions
– A certificate of authenticity will be attached to the picture
– All “Special collection” pictures are signed and numbered on the print
– All pictures in my “Special Collections” are limited editions of 1 – 10 and prices will be supplied on request once a specific size and preferred framing/ no framing alternatives has been established.
– Larger custom sizes can be discussed on request depending on picture and availability, please do not hesitate to ask.
We can supply two types of framing alternatives
1) Black classic Fine art frame in wood, width will depend on size of picture however standard width is 3 cm, a
passé-partout will be added to create depth in the picture which will then be glassed with specialized non-reflective clear museum/photographic glass.
2) This is a frameless alternative where the picture is printed directly onto a metal sheet thereafter covered with a gel before a specialized scratch resistant, artificial high gloss glass, cut and beveled to fit the picture. The glassed picture is thereafter mounted onto a 3 cm wide metal frame attached at the back of the picture making the picture look like it is “ floating on the wall. This method creates a beautiful almost 3 dimensional feel due to the depth and clarity created using this production process.